.

.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tara Morgan.



Tayrah Morgan. Who doesn't want Tara Morgan to be in their wedding? She's going to be the governor of Mississippi for Pete's sake. I met Tara at ICC, mainly through mutual friends. I supposeour friendship didn't start out on the best foot. Ashley McMillen, one of those mutual friends, chose to go to Tara's high school graduation to hear her speech over mine and Megan's speeches. I was like, "Who is this girl?!" Turns out that we would end up having a whole lot in common and becoming really good friends. The year I was bound to the Mississippi University for Women, she and the rest of apartment twelve were gracious enough to host the Columbus crew in Starkville every Tuesday night for BSU. We have eaten an ungodly amount of Abner's chicken together, taught each other awesome dance moves, and played Catch Phrase until we couldn't breathe any more for laughing so hard. She's been a really strong friend to have, given me good advice when I needed it, and I couldn't be more happy that she's going to be a part of mine and Jeremy's big day. 




1 comment:

  1. I Laughed out loud about you getting mad at me for going to Tara's Graduation....SEE now you understand how awesome she is! CAN NOT wait to attend this event!

    ReplyDelete