.

.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Karissa Haynes Brock.

The groom's sister is a shoe-in for a bridesmaid, but she really is one of mine and Jeremy's best friends. She's been my bed buddy in Alabama on every trip to Maw Maw Fee's house on Thanksgiving and Christmas. She's been on my side of stupid arguments with Jeremy and Cody about whether the salt or pepper shaker should have the more holes. Also, she probably had a lot to do with everything that Jeremy knew about girls when I found him, like fingernail polish, bobby pins, and mascara. I've never had a big brother, or any brother for that matter, but Karissa has graciously shared her big brother with me. She has never once complained to me about Jeremy spending countless hours in Shannon, and he has spent countless hours there instead of Eggville. For that I'm grateful. I'm also grateful that she's prepared Mrs. Paula for all of her children being married and out of the house by getting married four months before us. By June 23rd, I'm sure they'll all be ready for the weddings to be over.



No comments:

Post a Comment