.

.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tyler Cayson.

Tyler, like Justin, is one of the originals. Me and TC were friends before we were old enough to know we were friends. Grew up together. Both middle children with older and younger siblings close to the same age. Ty was involved in some of mine and Justin's escapades through the woods and the NBA as well as a few of our own. TC was one of the founding members of the previously mentioned "cool groups" that we let Seth be in. Eventually, we kicked the girls out and the group became known as the Batman Squad at youth camp. Tyler was my original fishing buddy, and when I got my driver's license it became a pretty regular deal. We also share a good bit of pyromania, which along with fishing, seems to be a theme with my friends. Tyler and I share one of the deepest non-church related connections I have-football. Tyler and I bled, sweated, and cried together in that Trooper uniform. We even got in a couple fights on the field because of our loyal friendships to each other. Not fights with each other, fights for each other. And I won't spend anymore time talking about us and Trooper football because you wouldn't understand anyway if you weren't there. Tyler is my most loyal friend, and probably the most loyal person I know. He's been my boy through thick and thin (see Josh Ramsey at Youth Camp 2005). And though I hope I never have to, I'd go to war with 77. Anyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment