.

.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Justin Haynes.

The closest thing I have to an older brother… actually he is my older brother. Justin has known me since I was born, and that's about the time he started teaching me the ways of the world. I probably got on his nerve a lot and in his way a lot, but I think the enjoyment he got out of always having an audience and a pupil outweighed his annoyance. From our grand adventures in the woods, to our many unfinished building projects, we spent many grand days together. Justin is full of endless projects. We built many bow and arrows, attempted a brick wall, and even tried to dig a tunnel like the concentration camp guys on the "Great Escape." Our best times were playing "tennis-ball-baseball" with our array of rules, and our NBA and NCAA basketball careers we had on the concrete slab at our house. Justin also taught me about girls. He gave me some words to live by once as only Justin can. He told me to always be nice to girls, even if they are fat and ugly because fat and ugly girls have pretty friends! Of my ten brothers on this list, Justin is my brotherest brother. He knows me for what and who I am and that's how I know him. He's one of the few people that can tell me something I haven't already thought of, and that's almost enough to qualify him for a groomsman by itself.



No comments:

Post a Comment