.

.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Josh Chism.

We met at Moooreville in like 2004, my tenth grade and his ninth grade year. He was already friends with Russ, and Russ was my first friend that I made at Mooreville. We were initially friends because we both tried to live Christian lives in a place where that was both rare and pretty unpopular. We played baseball together and even though my passion is football, our mutual passion for athletics kept us both in the fieldhouse after school and during the summer enough to become close. Summer baseball topped it off with all night Rocky marathons and guys nights. Josh is sarcastic and quick witted, as am I. I think I was the only person he knew that could dish it out and be a jerk as good as he could, so we had a mutual respect for each other. At ICC we served on the leadership team at the BSU together and he became friends with Chad. He's the kind of friend that the depth of our friendship makes up for the scarcity of the guys nights that we used to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment