.

.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chris Hutchinson.

Our friendship materialized despite many early obstacles. Hutch was the "friend from Pontotoc" that took my spot as a roommate with all of my buddies during my third year at ICC and left me out on my own. It wasn't his fault, and it eventually worked out better, but soon after the year started he had a run-in with Keon on the intramural flag football field. OS I had neagtive feedback coming in about Hutch. Also, he was roommates with some people, who at the time, were not big friends with some other of my groomsmen. And to top all of that off, he was an Auburn fan and mouthy about it. We had a ping pong altercation where I smoked him with a ping pong ball in the neck when I was playing against someone else because he was blabbing about Auburn. We almost come to blows that day. So when Rob told me the he had founds us a fourth roommate, I was surprised to hear him say Hutch. Rob went on talking about how he was a real good guy, and I was like "Rob, I thought you were the reason we didn't like him!" Rob turned out to be right about Hutch. The reason I chose Hutch as a groomsman is because over the last two years we became great friends. From Pancake Fridays to Grumpy Tuesdays and Western Wednesday nights, most of our friendship centers around food. The other part of our friendship is competititon, usually in the form of ping-pong, hearts, or football smack talk. Hutch is one of my favorite people despite his questionable sports choices and his status as my only democrat friend. He's always game for talking sports, eating food, or having a deep conversation, and those are three of my favorite things.



1 comment:

  1. I think that you should write a post especially about me, Jeremy Haynes. And include Western Wednesdays in it.

    ReplyDelete